Kevin Spain / General Partner
Kevin is a General Partner at Emergence Capital. His deep knowledge of the enterprise and consumer technology sectors come from time spent at blue-chip software companies and from his experience as an entrepreneur. Prior to joining Emergence, Kevin was a senior member of Microsoft’s Corporate Development group where he shared responsibility for sourcing, structuring, and negotiating Microsoft’s acquisitions, strategic investments, and joint ventures.
Before Electronic Arts, Kevin was Co-Founder and CEO of atMadison.com, a business he started after winning the first annual Wharton Business Plan Competition. At Madison.com provided a hosted marketing management solution for small and medium sized companies.
Kevin earned an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BBA from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a graduate of the Kauffman Fellows Program.
Executive Assistant / Alexandra Christ
In The News & Thoughts
- Google Glass helps restore the personal touch to doctor-patient relations
- Here’s why B2B software investor Kevin Spain is investing in a drone startup
- The Next Billion-Dollar Market Opportunity Is Mobile Enterprise
- DroneDeploy Snags $9M As Its Drone Control Platform Soars Out Of Beta
- Why field services is the next frontier for mobile apps
- How Google Saved Google Glass
- Emergence Capital raises new, $335M fund for cloud, enterprise mobile, & collaboration investments
- Augmedix Announces Additional $16 Million in Series A Funding
- The Enterprise in 2015 – Predictions from Emergence partners
- Millennial Entrepreneurs: Born to Solve Mobile-First Business Apps
- The Continuing Evolution of Mobile App Ecosystem
- Mobile Business Apps Landscape: Welcome to the new (and fast-growing) ecosystem of mobile business apps
- Emergence’s Kevin Spain: What He Looks For In A Mobile Business Apps Company
- Kevin Spain on the Investing Boom Ahead in Mobile First Enterprise Apps
- Emergence Capital Promotes Kevin Spain to General Partner
We believe focus and expertise matter in building enterprise cloud leaders.
"Meet the enterprise superstars" - VentureBeat
We leverage our premier talent networks to build market leaders.