Jason Green / General Partner
Jason is a Founder and General Partner of Emergence Capital. He has been in the venture business for over 15 years and backed 7 “Unicorns” so far in his career (Visual Networks, DoubleClick, Ask Jeeves, aQuantive, SuccessFactors, Box and Yammer). He serves on the board of the National Venture Capital Association, and he was the Founding Chairman for the Kauffman Fellows Program. Jason also served as Chairman of the West Coast Research Center for Harvard Business School and is a Founding Board member of Endeavor, the leading global non-profit supporting entrepreneurship.
Jason graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Economics from Dartmouth College and an M.B.A. from Harvard with Distinction. Jason was awarded the Charles Williams Fellowship at Harvard Business School for post-graduate research in Entrepreneurship and Finance. Jason is married with two children. The most unique trivia about Jason is that he is a twin married to a twin.
Executive Assistant / Carla Ada
In The News & Thoughts
- Steelbrick: Why we Invested in SteelBrick
- The Promise, Progress and Pain of Collaboration Software
- Emergence VC Jason Green on Box and the new normal of funding rounds
- The Business Cloud: Going global from the start
- This VC was betting on enterprise before it was big. What’s he betting on now?
- Jason Green Named to the 2012 Venture Capital 100
We love winning with integrity and fairness. Values guide our work.
“We invest with firm-wide conviction".
We believe focus and expertise matter in building enterprise cloud leaders.