Jason Green / General Partner
Jason is a Founder and General Partner of Emergence Capital and been in the venture business for over 20 years. He has been an early investor in leading companies such as ServiceMax (acq. by GE), Box (BOX IPO), Yammer (acq. by MSFT), SteelBrick (acq. by CRM), SuccessFactors (IPO and acq. by SAP), Visual Networks (VNWK), DoubleClick (DLCK/Google), and aQuantive (AQNT/MSFT) among others. Jason was the Founding Chairman for the Kauffman Fellows Program, Founding Board member of Endeavor and served on the board of the National Venture Capital Association. Jason also served as Chairman of the West Coast Research Center for Harvard Business School and on the Advisory Board of the Rock Center for Entrepreneurship. Jason was named to the Forbes Top 100 Venture Capitalists Midas List 2017.
Jason graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Economics from Dartmouth College and an M.B.A. from Harvard with Distinction. Jason was awarded the Charles Williams Fellowship at Harvard Business School for post-graduate research in Entrepreneurship and Finance.
Executive Assistant / Lisa Conston
In The News & Thoughts
- xAd Raises $42.5M Series E, Acquires WeatherBug; Accelerates Location Technology to Predict Where Consumers Will Go Next
- GE Digital Acquires ServiceMax to Extend Predix and Analytics Across Field Service Processes
- Get Ready for Google to Buy a Bunch of Cloud Start-ups in 2016, Says Top Cloud Investor Jason Green
- Salesforce Snaps Up Sales Software Start-up, SteelBrick
- Is Enterprise Hyper Growth the New Normal?
- SteelBrick raises $48 million to help businesses fix sales quotes
- ZenPayroll Is Now Gusto, Adds Benefits To Take On Zenefits
- ZenPayroll Scoops Up $60 Million Funding Round Led By Google Capital
- SalesLoft raises $10M in venture capital
- The Age of Unicorns
- Emergence Capital raises new, $335M fund for cloud, enterprise mobile, & collaboration investments
- The Enterprise in 2015 – Predictions from Emergence partners
- Steelbrick: Why we Invested in SteelBrick
- The Promise, Progress and Pain of Collaboration Software
- Emergence VC Jason Green on Box and the new normal of funding rounds
- The Business Cloud: Going global from the start
- This VC was betting on enterprise before it was big. What’s he betting on now?
- Jason Green Named to the 2012 Venture Capital 100
- Marc Benioff, Lars Dalgaard, and David Sacks Are About To Do Battle, Says VC Who Backed Them All
- Jason Green Appointed to National Venture Capital Association Board
- Jason Green Featured in Forbes’ Venture Capital Elite 8
- Jason Green on Ask A VC
We believe focus and expertise matter in building enterprise cloud leaders.
"Meet the enterprise superstars" - VentureBeat
“We invest with firm-wide conviction".
We invest in the growth and development of our CEOs and executive teams.