Jason Green / General Partner
Jason is a Founder and General Partner of Emergence Capital. He has been in the venture business for over 15 years and backed 7 “Unicorns” so far in his career (Visual Networks, DoubleClick, Ask Jeeves, aQuantive, SuccessFactors, Box and Yammer). He serves on the board of the National Venture Capital Association, and he was the Founding Chairman for the Kauffman Fellows Program. Jason also served as Chairman of the West Coast Research Center for Harvard Business School and is a Founding Board member of Endeavor, the leading global non-profit supporting entrepreneurship.
Jason graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Economics from Dartmouth College and an M.B.A. from Harvard with Distinction. Jason was awarded the Charles Williams Fellowship at Harvard Business School for post-graduate research in Entrepreneurship and Finance. Jason is married with two children. The most unique trivia about Jason is that he is a twin married to a twin.
Executive Assistant / Lisa Conston
In The News & Thoughts
- Why the journey has only begun for Box
- Get Ready for Google to Buy a Bunch of Cloud Start-ups in 2016, Says Top Cloud Investor Jason Green
- Salesforce Snaps Up Sales Software Start-up, SteelBrick
- xAd Awarded Emergence 2015 Company of the Year
- Is Enterprise Hyper Growth the New Normal?
- SteelBrick raises $48 million to help businesses fix sales quotes
- ZenPayroll Is Now Gusto, Adds Benefits To Take On Zenefits
- ZenPayroll Scoops Up $60 Million Funding Round Led By Google Capital
- SalesLoft raises $10M in venture capital
- The Age of Unicorns
- Emergence Capital raises new, $335M fund for cloud, enterprise mobile, & collaboration investments
- The Enterprise in 2015 – Predictions from Emergence partners
- Steelbrick: Why we Invested in SteelBrick
- The Promise, Progress and Pain of Collaboration Software
- Emergence VC Jason Green on Box and the new normal of funding rounds
- The Business Cloud: Going global from the start
- This VC was betting on enterprise before it was big. What’s he betting on now?
- Jason Green Named to the 2012 Venture Capital 100
- Marc Benioff, Lars Dalgaard, and David Sacks Are About To Do Battle, Says VC Who Backed Them All
- Jason Green Appointed to National Venture Capital Association Board
- Jason Green Featured in Forbes’ Venture Capital Elite 8
- Jason Green on Ask A VC
We leverage our premier talent networks to build market leaders.
"Meet the enterprise superstars" - VentureBeat
“We invest with firm-wide conviction".