Brian Jacobs / General Partner
Brian is a Founder and General Partner of Emergence Capital. He has over 20 years of venture capital experience, a deep national network and broad experience helping technology startups become market leaders. Prior to founding Emergence, Brian was an early General Partner at St. Paul Venture Capital where he helped to grow the firm to one of the 15 largest venture investors in the country.
Brian has a MS and BS in mechanical engineering from M.I.T. and an MBA from Stanford. He is happily married with two children, and enjoys international travel, cycling and cross-country skiing.
Executive Assistant / Kate Berger
In The News & Thoughts
- Software firms are actively seeking ‘neurodiverse’ employees
- Emergence Capital Closes Fourth Fund at $335M
- Emergence Capital raises new, $335M fund for cloud, enterprise mobile, & collaboration investments
- Carnival in the Cloud with Brian Jacobs
- The Enterprise in 2015 – Predictions from Emergence partners
We love winning with integrity and fairness. Values guide our work.
"Meet the enterprise superstars" - VentureBeat