Brian Jacobs / General Partner
Brian is a Founder and General Partner of Emergence Capital. He has over 20 years of venture capital experience, a deep national network and broad experience helping technology startups become market leaders. Prior to founding Emergence, Brian was an early General Partner at St. Paul Venture Capital where he helped to grow the firm to one of the 15 largest venture investors in the country.
Brian has a MS and BS in mechanical engineering from M.I.T. and an MBA from Stanford. He is happily married with two children, and enjoys international travel, cycling and cross-country skiing.
Executive Assistant / Kate Winslow
In The News & Thoughts
- These Intacct investors made a fortune after saving it from being a dotcom casualty
- Software firms are actively seeking ‘neurodiverse’ employees
- Emergence Capital Closes Fourth Fund at $335M
- Emergence Capital raises new, $335M fund for cloud, enterprise mobile, & collaboration investments
- Carnival in the Cloud with Brian Jacobs
We invest in the growth and development of our CEOs and executive teams.
“We invest with firm-wide conviction".